If you have already installed Google Analytics, you may encounter problems, which lead to incorrect statistics or even ban of Google Analytics account, such as:
- Personally identifiable information, like UserID, emails, or form prompt, collects to Google Analytics.
- Macro and micro goals don't configure.
- Traffic from web crawlers, bots, and testers don't filter.
- Google Analytics tracking fires two times on one page.
- Mess with traffic sources (source/medium)
- Too high or low bounce rates.
- A high share of (not set) values.
- No value assigned to goals.
- A missed UTM tags.
- Duplicate goals.
When auditing, we test the tracking implementation and check Google Analytics properties, filters, and goals settings. All improvements and suggestions we collect in the checklist for a development team.
If your project has a lot of events, we can prepare events and goals taxonomy documentation. Documentation helps to add new tracking faster, based on the style of the already implemented part. Also, it serves as a good entry point for your analysts and employees.The audit helps transform your Google Analytics account into a tool for your marketers and product managers, showing accurate and indispensable business data.